Bali Island Waterfall is real? How that tiny Indonesian island can have a Waterfall? But you will never believe that Bali island has more than one waterfall. As tripcanvas.co says, it has nine most SPECTACULAR WATERFALLS UNKNOWN TO MOST. So, what are they and where they are located?
The List of Bali Island Waterfalls
- Sekumpul Waterfall in Sekumpul
- Banyumala Twin Waterfall in Buleleng
- Nungnung Waterfall in Nungnung
- Aling-Aling Waterfall in Sambangan
- Tegenungan Waterfall, Tegenungan Kemenuh village, in Gianyar
- Peguyangan Waterfall in Nusa Penida
- Blemantung Waterfall in Pupuan
- Jembong Waterfall in Singaraja
- Yeh Mampeh Waterfall in Kintamani
The story behind Tegenungan Waterfall
This beautiful place is like a natural swimming pool with a heavy shower from a green hill. You will probably forget getting back to home if you jump into the water there.
As the local guides explain, this bali island waterfall has a spiritual legends. They believe, singles who visit this waterfall will get their soulmates within few months and they will have a happy wedded life. Just look at the photo shown below. It is all about pure love!
How can we find these amazing waterfalls?
There are a lot of tricky travel agents on the Internet and they can easily offer you a trip for cheaper. But they will never take you to all of above, because it is really expensive and time consuming. Therefore, we recommend you to contact one of our travel specialist in Bali. (Phone : +6281246288244)